One way to bring your energy level higher is to express gratitude as much as possible during your day. Start with this practice:
1. Express your gratitude for 3 good things that happened OUT LOUD daily.
2. Before you go to bed at night, write down one thing you were grateful for that happened during the day.
3. When you wake up in the morning, say thank you for all the things that serve you and make your life easier and throughout the day.
4. Say thanks to your partner and your children and others you care about.
5. If you are feeling angry, switch your focus upon something that makes you feel good.
6. Thank yourself for you!
7. Using your phone or computer, find a few gratitude messages and listen to them weekly.
8. Take time to relish the good moments.
9. When someone complains to you, tell a positive story about what is good about it.
10. Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.