Here we are, starting a new decade. It is true that as we get older, time seems to speed up. But there are somethings that do not change–like Universal Truths. Those truths have withstood the test of time through many millennia. Here are a few for you to consider as you start the next decade…
- Our feelings/emotions define the life we live. Our memories of the past continue to form our life in the present. We need to continue to be vigilant to prevent that from happening.
- We are not a body experiencing life. We are a spirit experiencing life through a body.
- Our purpose in this physical form is to experience joy, in all its many facets. Seeing joy in everything is within our power.
- The fastest way to get to a new and improved situation is to make peace with your current one.
- By making lists of the most positive actions you can find in your current situation will release your resistance to the improvements that are waiting for you.